Our unique paint stripe removal equipment designed by our engineering team offers six major advantages:
Simplicity & Ease of Operation
- An operator can be trained in 60 minutes to be in production mode
- Liquidator major components are easily explained, easily accessible, making operation, troubleshooting and repair simple, simple, simple
- Best technical support and training at your location in the industry
- Most economical water blast removal system
- No hidden costs or layers of optional pricing for critical items.
- Includes startup parts package
Drastic Reduction in Operational Costs
- Liquidator reliability reduces breakdowns, parts usage, downtime costs.
- Customers can purchase non-critical parts from their own vendors or our parts department, reducing costs
- Avoid expensive downtime including labor and lost opportunities
Best Runtime in the Industry
- Equipment reliability equals run time, “built to last”
- Liquidator is designed with multiple redundancies for major functions – hydraulic system manual overrides, creep drive or standard drive mode “never fully down”
- Liquidator can be troubleshot, repaired in the field “minimal downtime,” no laptop required
Quicker Return on Investment
- Simplicity and reliability equals lack of downtime yielding more revenue, week over week, month over month, year after year
Hammelmann - Best Pump in the Industry
- No downtime for 2-years proven track record from all customers
- Minimal support parts required, less than $100
- Technical support at the customer’s location and parts support available onsite within a maximum of 48-hours.
- All repair parts available in the USA