Blasters, Inc., in business, since 1975 is seeking an EQUIPMENT RENTAL FLEET/SALES MANAGER in its Tampa location to effectively run and grow this division of our company. This division consists of a large fleet of trailer-mounted, diesel-driven industrial high-pressure water blasters.
This position is considered the Company’s front line of contact with the customer, whose purpose is to understand customer equipment needs, answer phones, cultivate new opportunities, and place orders. This position requires multitasking, effective communication with excellent customer relations skills, being organized, and self-starting with strong management skills. It also requires the desire to focus on customer service by doing what it takes to serve with excellence.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
- Have working knowledge or the capacity to learn the industrial water blasters capabilities in order to be able to recommend the proper size and model needed to do a specific job.
- Logs and tracks all rental units in detail. Such as customer name – contact name – phone # – machine model – rental rate – rental term – daily, weekly, monthly – job site location, any accessories, or what is currently in the yard with the working condition and updated pictures.
- Ensures that all machines are clean, cab detailed, serviced, fueled, fire extinguisher mounted, and that all components on the units function properly prior to going out. Continually testing and certifying that all rental equipment is in good working condition.
- Oversee the fleet mechanic and tech who specialize in the maintenance of all components of the rental units.
- Assist with website marketing for the rental division.
- Pickup and drop-off of rentals and/or parts/accessories, as needed.
- Increase the size and outreach of our rental network and develop a well-executed business plan.
- Answers/respond to all phone calls from rental inquiries within the same business day.
- Quotes and provides proposals.
- Coordinate with the shop personnel to get the proper machine ready.
- Prepare, write and execute all rental contracts including obtaining signatures, certificates of insurance, and any other information required.
- Submit Monthly rental billing to accounting on a timely basis.
- Previous 4 years rental industry experience
- Strong customer service & telephone skills
- Highly motivated. Very Organized.
- Mechanically inclined
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, LinkedIn
- Willing to travel, as needed
- Clean driver’s record
- Ability to operate in fast-paced, changing environment
- Open-minded attitude and communication skills
- Available to work weekends, as needed
The physical demands of this role may require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day today.
Blasters, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. The applicant must complete background check.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org